Thu 09 Mar 2023
Amy Kessler (MARLA), Head of Lettings
Mark Antony Estates is a busy Estate Agent situated in Stockton Heath Village and Chapelford. In just 7 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service has led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 6 years running, and it is placed amongst the top 5 estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly-rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2023 is expected to be another record-breaking year, and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award-winning team.
Do you have a passion for property, and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Administrator (Full Time)
37.5 hours per week. Start and finish times vary under rota with other staff over a 5 day working week.
Generally, you may be required to work up to 7pm twice a week. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime or time off in lieu)
Expected £19,000 per annum
£16,000 basic + bonuses and incentives.
Santa Rosa Boulevard, Great Sankey, Warrington, WA5 3AG
You may also work at our Stockton Heath Branch under rota.
Primary Roles:As an Administrator in our Sales & Lettings Team, you will find the work extremely varied with no day ever being the same.
Your primary role is to support a team of property professionals to manage the sales, letting and maintenance of our client's properties.
This will involve:
- Responding to emails and requests from customers
- Book viewings, conduct viewings and follow-up
- Arrange property safety checks
- Schedule and conduct mid-term property inspections
- Board management
- Process contractor invoices
- Supporting our property managers with daily admin tasks
- Maintaining a positive relationship with clients
- General office duties
At Mark Antony Estates, we work as a team, and you will be expected to assist other people with their duties in Sales and Lettings from time to time. This will include attending property viewings and some leaflet distribution. The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown.
We are the fastest-growing estate agent in Warrington. So you can expect to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. Your career will benefit from continued investment and support as further opportunities present themselves.
The successful candidate is likely to be an individual who has prior experience in an administration and support role, whom would relish the opportunity to express their creative skills. Specifically:
- A genuine passion and interest in the Property Industry
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, outgoing and enjoys meeting new people
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular, WA4 and WA5
- Flexibility is required to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Your commitment to study and gain a Level 3 Qualification in Residential Lettings
(Unless you already have this qualification)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word and working with a digital camera
- Excellent writing and creativity skills
- No prior experience in Estate Agency is needed
Please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Careers@MarkAntonyEstates.com.
Your cover letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.