Mon 02 Oct 2023
Cathy Connor, Head of Sales
Mark Antony Estates is Warrington's fastest-growing Estate & Lettings Agent with offices in Stockton Heath and Great Sankey. In just 8 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service have led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 7 years running and it is placed amongst the top 1% of estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2023 is on track to be another record-breaking year and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award-winning team.
Do you have a passion for property, and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Property Manager (Full Time)
37.5 hours per week. Start and finish times vary under rota with other staff over a 5-day working week.
You maybe required to work up to 7pm once per week and also work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime)
Expected Salary range: £24,000 PLUS per year
(£20,640 basic + bonuses and incentives)
Great Sankey Office - WA5 3AG
You may also be required to work at our Stockton Heath Office - WA4 6LE
You will find the work extremely varied with no day ever being the same. Your primary role is to manage the letting and maintenance of your client's properties. This will involve:
- Book viewings, conduct viewings and following up
- Negotiate tenancies
- Perform check-in and check-out inventories
- Arrange gas safety checks
- Handover keys to new tenants and explain maintenance procedures
- Tenancy deposit registration, negotiation and return
- Arrange and conduct mid-term property inspections
- Arrange and manage property maintenance
- Negotiate and administrate tenancy extensions
- Creating end of tenancy reports
- Maintaining a positive relationship with your clients
- Various administration relating to the above
At Mark Antony Estates, we work as a team and you will be expected to assist other people with their duties in Sales and Lettings from time to time. Your role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown.
We are the fastest growing estate agent in Warrington. So you can expect to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. Your career will benefit from continued investment and support as further opportunities present themselves.
- A passion for property investment and lettings
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular, WA4 and WA5
- Experience working in an office-based customer services environment
- Your commitment to study and gain a Level 3 Qualification in Residential Lettings (Unless you already have this qualification)
- Flexibility required to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially the use of Microsoft Word and working with a digital camera
Please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Jobs@MarkAntonyEstates.com.
Your covering letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.