Vacancy: Property Valuer
Thu 02 Feb 2023
Matt Bacon, Development Manager
Mark Antony Estates is Warrington's fastest-growing Estate & Lettings Agent with offices in Stockton Heath and Great Sankey. In just 8 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service has led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 6 years running, and it is placed amongst the top 5 estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2023 is set to be another record-breaking year, and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award-winning team.
Do you have a passion for property, and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Property Valuer (Full Time)
37.5 hours per week. Start and finish times vary under rota with other staff over a 5-day working week.
You may be required to work up to 7pm once a week and also 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime)
Expected earnings £28,000 + per year
£25,000 basic + bonuses and incentives.
Covering the Warrington area from our offices in:
Stockton Heath and Great Sankey Offices
As Property Valuer, you will find the work extremely varied with no day ever being the same. Your primary role is to value clients' property and win their instruction.
This will involve:
- Following up on valuation leads.
- Creating property valuation and marketing proposal packs.
- Meeting property owners and assessing their property's value.
- Advising owners on appropriate marketing strategies for their property.
- Agreeing on terms and winning the owner's instruction.
- Collect vital property information and pass it on to our Sales and Marketing team.
- Periodically review sales and marketing progress and keep in contact with your client, reviewing asking prices as appropriate.
At Mark Antony Estates, we work as a team, and you will be expected to assist other people with their duties in Sales and Lettings from time to time. The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown.
We are the fastest-growing estate agent in Warrington. So you can expect to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. Your career will benefit from continued investment and support as further opportunities present themselves.
- A passion for beautiful homes and a customer-first attitude
- Excellent time management skills with an eye for detail
- Professional demeanour, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular, WA4 and WA5
- Proven track record as a Property Valuer or as a 'face-to-face' Sale Executive
(minimum 2 years experience)
- Your commitment to study and gain a Level 3 Qualification in Residential Sales within 6 months (Unless you already have this qualification)
- Flexibility is required to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word.
Please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Careers@MarkAntonyEstates.com.
Your cover letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.