Tue 03 Dec 2019
Katie Leeman BSc (Hons), Head of Sales
Mark Antony Estates is a busy Estate Agent situated in the heart of Stockton Heath Village. In just 4 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service has led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 3 years running and it is placed amongst the top 1% of estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2020 is expected to be another record-breaking year and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award winning team.
Do you have a passion for property, and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Sales Negotiator (Full Time)
37.5 hours per week. Start and finish times vary under rota with other staff over a 5 day working week.
Generally, you may be required to work up to 7pm twice a week. You may also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime)
Expected £22,000 per year
£18,000 basic + bonuses and incentives. Uncapped.
Stockton Heath Branch, Warrington.
As Sales Negotiator you will find the work extremely varied with no day ever being the same. Your primary role is to market our client's property and negotiate a sale.
This will involve:
- Produce high quality property brochures using professional photography
- Advertise property across a wide range of channels including Rightmove and Zoopla
- Book viewings, conduct viewings and following up
- Negotiate a sale under best terms for our clients
- Deal with surveyors and solicitors, progress the sale to completion
- Handover keys to the new buyers upon completion
- Various administration relating to the above
At Mark Antony Estates, we work as a team and you will be expected to assist other people with their duties in Sales and Lettings from time to time. The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown.
We are the fastest growing estate agent in Warrington. So you can expect to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment. Your career will benefit from continued investment and support as further opportunities present themselves.
- A passion for beautiful homes
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular WA4 and WA5
- Experience in Estate Agency is required
- Your commitment to study and gain a Level 3 Qualification in Residential Sales (Unless you already have this qualification)
- Flexibility required to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word and working with a digital camera
Please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Jobs@MarkAntonyEstates.com.
Your covering letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.