Thu 25 Mar 2021
Beth Cheetham, Property Consultant
Mark Antony Estates is a busy Estate Agent situated in the heart of Stockton Heath Village. In just 6 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service have led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 4 years running and it is placed amongst the top 1% of estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly-rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2021 is expected to be another record-breaking year and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award-winning team.
Do you have a passion for property, and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Viewing Specialist (Part-Time)
25 hours per week
Typical working pattern:
Tue, Wed, Thu: 2pm to 7pm
Friday: 12pm to 5pm
Saturday: 10am to 3pm
£10.50 per hour plus annual bonus and incentives.
Warrington and surrounding local villages
As a Viewing Specialist, your primary role is to conduct viewings at properties we have available to sell or let. This will involve:
- Familiarising yourself with all our available properties
- Conduct property viewings with interested parties
- Identifying viewer needs and highlighting features relative to them
- Note down any initial feedback from the viewer and report to the office
- Ensure properties are left secure
- Posting leaflets through adjacent properties in between viewings
At Mark Antony Estates, we work as a team and you will be expected to assist other people with their duties in Sales and Lettings from time to time. This will also include distributing leaflets in between appointments and during quieter periods.
We are the fastest growing estate agent in Warrington. So, you can expect to work with a dynamic, fast-paced and motivated team. You will benefit from continued support as further opportunities present themselves.
- A passion for property sales and lettings
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people
- Completely at ease with properties that have pets
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular WA4 and WA5
- Flexibility required to work additional hours during busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word and working with a digital camera
Please apply by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Jobs@MarkAntonyEstates.com.
Your covering letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.