Fri 16 Aug 2019
Mark Bridge, Managing Director
Mark Antony Estates is a busy Estate Agent situated in the heart of Stockton Heath Village. In just 4 years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service has led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington for 3 years running and it is placed amongst the top 1% of estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2020 is expected to be another record breaking year and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award winning team.
Do you have a passion for property and would you like to progress your career with this successful family-run business? If so, read on…
Lettings Valuer & Client Manager (Full Time)
37.5 hours per week. Start and finish times vary under rota with other staff over a 5 day working week.
Generally, you maybe required to work up to 7pm twice a week. You may also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime X 1.5)
Expected £23,000 - £28,000 per year
£20,000 basic + bonuses and incentives.
Warrington Head Office - Location TBA
As Lettings Valuer & Client Manager, your primary role is to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing Landlord clients and secure their business. This will involve:
- Working with the Director on marketing and lead generation
- Register enquiries from Landlords and follow up leads
- Advise Landlords on letting their property, rental values and relevant regulations
- Advise Landlords about our various service levels and win their business
- Market rental properties across all platforms available to us
- Keep Landlords informed and stay in regular contact with them
Additional Shared Duties:
Property Inventories and Inspections (Lettings)
- Record a property’s condition and read meters at the start and end of a tenancy
- Produce Check-in, Check-out and Inspection reports for Landlords
- Register new applicants, discuss their needs
- Organise viewing requests
- Chase and log feedback following viewings
- Assist other team members
- Conducting viewings at our client’s properties throughout the Warrington area, mainly WA4 and WA5
- Accompanying prospects around a property whilst identifying their needs and highlighting matching features important to them
- Ensure clear feedback is gathered at viewing and communicated to the office
- Suggest other properties that maybe of the viewer’s interest
- Promote company USPs and Services where possible
- You would be expected to deliver leaflets in the local area in between appointments.
- A passion for property investment and lettings
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington area, in particular WA4 and WA5
- Experience in Property Lettings is required. Either through work in Lettings Agency or as a Professional Landlord
- Your commitment to study and gain a Level 3 Qualification in Residential Lettings (Unless you already have this qualifciation)
- Flexibility required to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word and working with a digital camera
Please apply via our recruitment advert on TotalJobs.com along with your CV and Covering Letter. Your covering letter should include why you believe you are suitable for the position and why in particular you wish to forward your career with Mark Antony Estates.