A LARGELY EXTENDED detached with NO ONWARD CHAIN in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER location of APPLETON. This EXECUTIVE home sits on an ENVIABLE plot with a large SOUTH FACING GARDEN and has an ABUNDANCE of space. With FIVE reception rooms and FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms, this really is a perfect FAMILY HOME.
A largely extended detached with no onward chain in the highly sought after location of Appleton. This executive home sits on an enviable plot with a large south facing garden and has an abundance of space. With five reception rooms and four double bedrooms, this really is a perfect family home.
Access into this spectacular home is via a welcoming hallway leading to a bay fronted lounge, dining room, sitting room, and garden room. There is a stylish kitchen and utility, a superb entertainment room and the benefit of a downstairs shower room and WC. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and a modern family bathroom.
A real WOW factor of this wonderful home is the magnificent south facing garden. This beautifully landscaped garden wraps around three sides and has lovely patio areas which are perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. There is a generous driveway which leads to the double integrated garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 3.33m x 6.14m
• Dining Room 3.38m x 3.33m
• Kitchen 3.14m x 5.28m
• Utility Room 1.93m x 5.38m
• Sitting Room 3.14m x 3.56m
• Garden Room 3.27m x 6.21m
• Entertainment Room 5.02m x 5.32m
• Shower Room 1.73m x 2.37m
• Bedroom One 4.62m x 3.29m
• En-suite 1.62m x 2.26m
• Bedroom Two 3.72m x 2.76m
• En-suite 0.85m x 2.24m
• Bedroom Three 3.72m x 3.54m
• Bedroom Four 2.97m x 3.78m
• Bathroom 2.00m x 2.24m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 362Mb (Via Virgin)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name ‘Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.'
Appleton is home to Fox Covert Cemetery, known locally as Hillcliffe which offers an excellent vantage point across Warrington. This makes it a hotspot for a range of occasions including New Year’s Eve and Bonfire Night.
Home to a golf club, leisure centre and a range of family pubs, Appleton is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Stockton Heath 2 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 4 miles
• Manchester Airport 14 miles via M56
• Chester City Centre 21 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 22 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 27 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)