A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY to purchase a FARM HOUSE in the POPULAR semi-rural location of HOUGHTON GREEN. With approx. 3.5 ACRES, this fantastic property BOASTS a FOUR BED DETACHED home and a BARN providing huge POTENTIAL for conversion/development.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a farm house in the popular semi-rural location of Houghton Green. With approx. 3.5 acres, this fantastic property boasts a four bed detached home and a barn providing huge potential for conversion/development.
Access to the detached house is via a welcoming hallway leading to a spacious lounge, attractive kitchen and a lovely dining room with bi-folding doors onto the garden. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, with walk in wardrobe to the master and a gorgeous family bathroom.
A real WOW factor of this property is the generous land included. There is approximately 3.5 acres and the added benefit of a barn. There is huge potential to develop and convert to create a dream family home.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.87m x 3.30m
• Dining Room 5.15m x 3.63m
• Kitchen 4.87m x 1.64m
• Bedroom One 5.15m x 3.63m
• Walk in Wardrobe 1.49m x 1.60m
• Bedroom Two 2.69m x 3.30m
• Bedroom Three 2.87m x 2.85m
• Bedroom Four 1.85m x 2.85m
• Bathroom 2.08m x 2.37m
• Heating - Multi Fuel Burner
• Mains connected: Electric, Water
• Drainage: Septic Tank
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
• Please Note: The barn does not currently have a roof
Situated north of Warrington, Houghton Green is a popular semi-rural Village with a great range of amenities and transport connections. Houghton Green has an abundance of wildlife and there are multiple walks and parks in close proximity, such as Peel Hall Park which is very popular with families and dog walkers. Padgate train station is close by and connects the area with neighbouring cities, Manchester and Liverpool, making it ideal for commuters. The motorway network is also just a short drive away and Warrington Town Centre can be reached in around 15 minutes by car.
• Houghton Green Village 10 minute walk
• Warrington Town Centre 4 miles
• Manchester Airport 17 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 17 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 20 miles via M62
• Chester City Centre 25 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)