A STUNNING, RECENTLY BUILT DETACHED in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER location of LOWER WHITLEY. This BEAUTIFUL home BOASTS an ENVIABLE courtyard position and sits on a lovely gated plot with WRAP AROUND gardens. With FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms and an ABUNDANCE of living space, this really is a PERFECT FAMILY HOME.
A stunning, recently built detached in the highly sought after location of Lower Whitley. This beautiful home boasts an enviable courtyard position and sits on a lovely gated plot with wrap around gardens. With four double bedrooms and an abundance of living space, this really is a perfect family home.
Access into this fabulous property is via a welcoming hallway leading to a spacious lounge, sunny dining room, stylish kitchen/sitting room and a study. There is also a utility room and downstairs shower room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, two with WC facilities and a four piece family bathroom.
This property enjoys a superb position within an attractive semi-rural courtyard. There is a gated driveway leading to the detached garage/gym and a wonderful wrap around garden. There is also a lovely patio area, great for alfresco dining.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 5.04m x 3.30m
• Dining Room 3.55m x 3.50m
• Kitchen/Sitting Room 6.34m x 3.28m
• Utility Room 2.08m x 2.14m
• Shower Room 3.21m x 2.00m
• Study 1.96m x 3.20m
• Bedroom One 6.34m x 3.32m
• WC 1.22m x 1.50m
• Bedroom Two 6.34m x 3.32m
• WC 1.23m x 1.50m
• Bedroom Three 2.94m x 3.50m
• Bedroom Four 2.80m x 3.50m
• Bathroom 2.54m x 2.14m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 362Mb (Via Virgin)
Lower Whitley is a village in Cheshire, England. Together with Higher Whitley, it is a part of the civil parish of Whitley, situated in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester. Key social hubs include the Chetwode Arms, St. Lukes Church and the Village Hall. As well as the Village School and the Birch & Bottle (Chang Noi). The focal point of the village is a medium sized pond known as 'Town Pit', now registered as a village green.
• Stockton Heath 6 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 8 miles
• Manchester Airport 17 miles via M56
• Chester City Centre 19 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 22 miles via M62
• Manchester City Centre 24 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)