Set over THREE FLOORS, we have this BEAUTIFUL home on the SOUGHT AFTER WINWICK PARK estate. This GORGEOUS property has FIVE bedrooms, TWO en-suites and an ABUNDANCE of FAMILY LIVING space. There is a DOUBLE garage and superb rear garden. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Set over three floors, we have this beautiful home on the sought after Winwick Park estate. This gorgeous property has five bedrooms, three bathrooms and an abundance of family living space. There is a double garage and superb rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Access into this wonderful home is via a welcoming hallway, leading to a bay fronted lounge, spacious kitchen/dining room, study and WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. The second floor has two further double bedrooms and a shower room.
To the rear of the property there is a fantastic private garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a superb patio, perfect for alfresco dining. To the front of the property there is a large driveway which leads down the side of the property to the double garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION GROUND FLOOR
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.23m x 4.23m
• Dining Kitchen 3.78m x 8.62m
• Study 2.03m x 2.07m
• Garage 5.23m x 5.44m
• Bedroom One 5.00m x 3.26m
• En-suite 1.70m x 3.26m
• Bedroom Four 3.28m x 3.14m
• Bedroom Five 2.95m x 2.15m
• Bathroom 1.84m x 2.36m
• Bedroom Two 3.90m x 3.14m
• Bedroom Three 2.19m x 4.24m
• Shower Room 1.61m x 4.24m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Winwick is a lovely village situated within 3 miles of Warrington town centre, it is located within close proximity of Newton-Le-Willows, Croft, Culcheth and other surrounding villages which all offer good shopping facilities, bars and restaurants. Winwick is ideally situated for those who need access to the M6 or M62 motorway and Newton-Le-Willows train station bringing Liverpool and Manchester within easy reach.
- Warrington Town Centre 3.5 miles
- Manchester City Centre 17 miles via M56
- Manchester Airport 18 miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 18 miles via M62
- Chester City Centre 24 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)