VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL. Here we have for sale a TRULY SPECTACULAR detached home in the extremely SOUGHT AFTER, rural location of LOWER WHITLEY. This STUNNING, EXECUTIVE HOME sits within EXTENSIVE GROUNDS and is BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED throughout. With FIVE bedrooms, TWO EN-SUITES and an ABUNDANCE of living space, this really is a PERFECT FAMILY HOME in a truly ENVIABLE position.
Here we have for sale a truly spectacular detached home in the extremely sought after, rural location of Lower Whitley. This stunning, executive home, sits within extensive grounds and is beautifully presented throughout. With five bedrooms, two en-suites and an abundance of living space, this really is a perfect family home in a truly enviable position.
Access into this impressive residence is via a porch leading into a welcoming hallway and downstairs WC. To the ground floor there is a generous lounge, lovely dining room, attractive kitchen and a utility room. There is also a large garden room with bi-folding doors, revealing breath-taking countryside views - a real WOW factor of this property. Most of the ground floor also has the benefit of underfloor heating. To the first floor there are five double bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms and a stylish four piece family bathroom.
Accessed by private electric gates, this property sits on a superb plot. There is a large gravelled driveway, providing parking for multiple vehicles, a detached double garage and gorgeous wrap around gardens to all four sides of the property. The garden is mainly laid to lawn and boasts a fabulous south facing patio, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining friends.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.36m x 6.30m
• Dining Room 3.92m x 3.92m
• Garden Room 4.37m x 6.30m
• Kitchen 5.18m x 3.31m
• Utility Room 2.67m x 2.64m
• Bedroom One 4.37m x 6.30m
• En-suite 2.29m x 1.76m
• Bedroom Two 4.36m x 3.09m
• En-suite 2.54m x 2.12m
• Bedroom Three 3.92m x 3.65m
• Bedroom Four 4.36m x 3.07m
• Bedroom Five 3.92m x 2.93m
• Bathroom 3.93m x 2.64m
• Calor Gas Underground Tank and Underfloor Heating
• Mains connected: Electric and Water
• Solar Panels
• Drainage: Water Treatment System
• Water Harvester-Providing a rain water supply for the toilets, washing machine and outside taps
• Broadband Availability: 4G
Lower Whitley is a village in Cheshire, England. Together with Higher Whitley, it is a part of the civil parish of Whitley, situated in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester. Key social hubs include the Chetwode Arms, St. Lukes Church and the Village Hall. As well as the Village School and the Birch & Bottle (Chang Noi). The focal point of the village is a medium sized pond known as 'Town Pit', now registered as a village green.
- Stockton Heath 6 miles
- Warrington Town Centre 8 miles
- Manchester City Centre 17 miles via M56
- Chester City Centre 19 miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 21 miles via M62
- Manchester Airport 25 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)