MOTIVATED VENDOR with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Historically accessed by the hall/study at the rear of the property, this ORIGINAL DETACHED home sits in the HEART OF THE COBBLED GRAPPENHALL VILLAGE on a quiet road. A beautiful family home which is bursting with CHARACTER and CHARM and enjoys a fantastic position with views over open fields. There are FIVE bedrooms and an ABUNDANCE of living space. Viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
With no onward chain we have this detached home in the heart of Grappenhall Village. This beautiful family home is bursting with character and charm and enjoys a lovely position with an attractive outlook over fields. There are five bedrooms and an abundance of living space. Viewing is highly recommended.
Access into this wonderful home is into a gorgeous Smithfields fitted kitchen/dining room, into a hallway leading to a generous lounge, family room and study. There is also a large utility room and shower room. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, with en-suite to master and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a spectacular garden which is very private and surrounded by mature shrubs, trees and flowers. There is a choice of patio areas, perfect for alfresco dining and side access to a detached garage. To the side of the property there is plenty of driveway parking, also providing garage access.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Lounge 5.87m x 3.64m
• Family Room 4.03m x 3.77m
• Study 4.76m x 2.66m
• Dining Room 1.93m x 4.74m
• Kitchen 6.86m x 3.63m
• Utility Room 5.06m x 1.76m
• Shower Room 2.56m x 1.28m
• Garage 6.23m x 2.76m
• Bedroom One 3.71m x 3.64m
• En-suite 2.06m x 2.30m
• Bedroom Two 4.76m x 2.66m
• Bedroom Three 3.02m x 3.77m
• Bedroom Four 2.66m x 3.67m
• Bedroom Five 2.73m x 2.63m
• Bathroom 1.76m x 3.75m
• Heating: Gas Boiler. Hot water powdered by an Aga and the boiler
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
This leafy suburb is located alongside the Bridgewater canal and just a stone's throw from the vibrant village of Stockton Heath. The area is surrounded by beautiful Cheshire countryside and scenic canals, meaning residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to walking routes.
The village was first listed in the Domesday Book and is home to St Wilfrid's Church which features a cat carving on the tower façade. Legend has it that this was the inspiration behind Lewis Carroll's Cheshire Cat in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Despite it's semi-rural setting, Grappenhall benefits from a great range of shops, restaurants and coffee houses. The area also boasts a great selection of schools which are consistently reviewed as outstanding, making it an ideal area for families.
• Grappenhall Within village
• Stockton Heath 1.5 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 3 miles
• Manchester Airport 13 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 20 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 23 miles via M62
• Chester City Centre 26 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)