An EXECUTIVE DETACHED family home in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER location of GRAPPENHALL HEYS. This truly STUNNING property has an abundance of living space and has FIVE DOUBLE bedrooms, two of which have EN-SUITE and one with DRESSING ROOM facilities. This BEAUTIFUL home has two BALCONY views over CHESHIRE COUNTRYSIDE and sits on a PRESTIGE CORNER PLOT.
A very large and prestigious property occupying one of the most scenic plots in the Semi-Rural area of Grappenhall Heys. Views from the Master Bedroom look out over rolling Cheshire countryside and beyond. Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, just a short walk to one of the area's best performing primary and high schools, and just a 6 minute drive to the M56 and M6 for easy commutes to surrounding towns and cities.
The accommodation does not fail to impress. A beautiful stain glass front door leads to a large entrance hall featuring gallery landing and central staircase. Double doors from the hallway lead to a very spacious lounge with Wood Burner. The kitchen is open plan to a sitting lounge and dining room, perfectly situated at the rear to make the most of the private garden.
This wonderful property is situated on a large corner plot, with a fantastic south west facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a wonderful patio area, perfect for alfresco dining. To the front of the property there is driveway parking leading to a integrated double garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
● Entrance Hall
● Lounge 6.74m x 4.11m
● Kitchen/Dining/Family Room 7.78m x 7.15m
● Utility Room 3.58m x 3.46m
● Study 3.25m x 4.19m
● Shower Room 1.91m x 2.17m
● Bedroom One 4.28m x 4.11m
● En-suite 3.31m x 2.08m
● Dressing Room 2.36m x 4.11m
● Bedroom Two 4.87m x 4.82m
● Dressing Room 2.85m x 3.85m
● Bedroom Three 3.31m x 4.37m
● En-suite 3.31m x 1.03m
● Bedroom Four 3.31m x 3.85m
● Bedroom Five 2.21m x 3.19m
● Bathroom 2.29m x 2.53m
● Gas Central Heating
● Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
● Drainage: Mains
● Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Grappenhall Heys is a charming suburb nestled south of Warrington Town Centre. The area boasts an attractive walled garden which once formed part of an estate built in 1830. The garden is now a community hub, home to a café, family attractions and a selection of regular events. The area itself is surrounded by scenic parkland and an abundance of public footpaths, providing ideal routes for walking and cycling. Grappenhall Heys is within easy walking distance to a range of excellent schools making it a sought after area. The suburb is also close to Stockton Heath where there's a great selection of independent shops, cafés and restaurants. Residents also benefit from excellent transport connections and are within easy reach of the M6 and M56.
● Walled Gardens 5 minute walk
● Grappenhall Village 15 minute walk
● Stockton Heath 1.7 miles
● Warrington Town Centre 3 miles
● Manchester Airport 14 miles via M56
● Manchester City Centre 21 miles via M56
● Chester City Centre 25 miles via M56
● Liverpool City Centre 27 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)