Birchdale Road, Appleton, Warrington
- No Onward Chain
- Open Plan Living Space
- Detached Bungalow
- Close to Stockton Heath Village
- South Facing Garden
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Internal Garage Access
- Private Driveway
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE FOR THIS PROPERTY. CALL US TO ARRANGE. With NO ONWARD CHAIN, this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated on one of the most desirable roads in APPLETON and is within walking distance of Walton Gardens and Stockton Heath Village. This fantastic property boasts versatile OPEN PLAN LIVING, SOUTH FACING GARDEN, DRIVEWAY PARKING and a LARGE GARAGE with internal access.
With no onward chain, this three bedroom detached bungalow is situated on one of the most desirable roads in Appleton and is within walking distance of Walton Gardens and Stockton Heath Village. A fantastic property which boasts versatile open plan living, south facing garden, driveway parking and a large garage with internal access.
Access into this beautiful bungalow is via a welcoming hallway which leads into a light and spacious open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area and a lovely conservatory. A separate utility room provides internal access to the large garage. There is a family bathroom and three double bedrooms with the master including an en-suite shower room.
Sitting on a fabulous plot and set back from the road, this property enjoys a very enviable position. There is a generous and private south facing garden to the rear of the property and large driveway to the front, both with beautifully landscaped gardens.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMOATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.22m x 5.46m
• Dining Kitchen 6.83m x 2.78m
• Conservatory 3.45m x 3.23m
• Utility Room 1.00m x 3.60m
• Garage 4.02m x 4.74m
• Bedroom One 5.09m x 3.49m
• En-Suite 1.20m x 2.26m
• Bedroom Two 3.61m x 4.17m
• Bedroom Three 2.64m x 3.49m
• Family Bathroom 2.22m x 1.78m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 36Mb (Via BT)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name 'Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.' Home to Warrington Golf Club, leisure centres and several family pubs, Appleton is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
- Stockton Heath 11 Minute Walk
- Walton Gardens 25 Minute Walk
- Warrington Town Centre 2 Miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 14.5 Miles via Speke Road
- Manchester Airport 16 Miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 22 Miles via M62
- Chester City Centre 22 Miles via M56
- Manchester City Centre 24 Miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)