A wonderful THREE bed semi-detached home located in the HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER VILLAGE of GRAPPENHALL. This fantastic property has an abundance of living space and has OUTSTANDING local schools on the doorstep, making it the PERFECT FAMILY HOME. This property also has the benefit of a LOFT CONVERSION for additional room.
A wonderful three bed semi-detached home located in the highly sought-after village of Grappenhall. This fantastic property has an abundance of living space and has outstanding local schools nearby, making it the perfect family home. This property also has the benefit of a loft conversion for additional room.
Access into this delightful property is via a welcoming hallway which leads to a spacious open lounge / dining room and conservatory. There is also a fabulous and modernised kitchen and the added benefit of a downstairs shower room. This property provides an additional family room also. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a family bathroom. There is also a converted loft room on the second floor.
To the front of the property there is a wide driveway with parking for three cars. To the rear of the property there is a beautiful garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has a superb patio area, perfect for alfresco dining.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall 4.42m x 1.90m
• Lounge / Dining Room 6.70m x 3.62m
• Family Room 4.35m x 2.20m
• Kitchen 5.10m x 3.71m
• Shower Room 1.95m x 0.96m
• Conservatory 3.02m x 2.31m
• Bedroom One 3.63m x 3.25m
• Bedroom Two 2.96m x 3.15m
• Bedroom Three 1.97m x 1.98m
• Shower Room 1.68m x 2.01m
• Loft Room 3.10m x 3.95m
- Gas Central Heating
- Mains Connected: Gas, Electric
- Drainage: Mains
- Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT Fibre)
This leafy suburb is located alongside the Bridgewater canal and just a stone's throw from the vibrant village of Stockton Heath. The area is surrounded by beautiful Cheshire countryside and scenic canals, meaning residents are spoilt for choice when it comes to walking routes.
The village was first listed in the Domesday Book and is home to St Wilfrid's Church which features a cat carving on the tower façade. Legend has it that this was the inspiration behind Lewis Carroll's Cheshire Cat in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
Despite it's semi-rural setting, Grappenhall benefits from a great range of shops, restaurants and coffee houses. The area also boasts a great selection of schools which are consistently reviewed as outstanding, making it an ideal area for families.
● Grappenhall Village 11 minute walk
● Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
● Manchester Airport 13 miles via M56
● Manchester City Centre 23 miles via M56
● Chester City Centre 25 miles via M56
● Liverpool City Centre 26 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)