Virtual tour available. Here we have a EXECUTIVE detached FAMILY home in the SOUGHT AFTER location of APPLETON. This BEAUTIFULLY presented property boasts an ABUNDANCE of living space and has an IMPRESSIVE level of appointment throughout. The property has been given the added bonus of a TWO STORY extension. Now offering FIVE great sized bedrooms and a LARGE rear garden and a DOUBLE garage, this property is not to be missed.
DESCRIPTION Virtual tour available. Here we have a executive detached family home in the sought after location of Appleton. This beautifully presented property boasts an abundance of living space and has an impressive level of appointment throughout. The property has been given the added bonus of a two-story extension. Now offering five great sized bedrooms and a large rear garden and a double garage, this property is not to be missed.
Access into this stylish and contemporary home is via a welcoming hallway, leading to a stylish lounge, conservatory, open plan kitchen, additional dining room, family room, study and a fabulous garage. There is also a the added bonus of a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, two en suites and a family bathroom.
To the rear of the property is an attractive and well maintained garden. The garden is extremely private, enjoying a large area laid to lawn and a superb patio, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. To the front of the property there is a further area laid to lawn and plenty of driveway parking, leading to the double garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 3.29m x 4.85m
• Conservatory 3.89m x3.27 m
• Family Room 3.09m x 2.85m
• Study 2.05m x 2.44m
• Dining Room 4.33m x 2.44m
• Kitchen 4.84m x 5.37m
• Double Garage 4.85mx 5.37m
• Bedroom One 7.30m x 5.37m
• En-suite One 2.65m x 5.37m
• Bedroom Two 3.07m x 3.36m
• En-suite Two 1.97m x 3.18m
• Bedroom Three 4.59m x 4.51m
• Bedroom Four 3.46m x 2.95m
• Bedroom Five 2.92m x 2.06m
• Family Bathroom 1.93m x 2.83m
• Bathroom m x m
• Gas Central Heating - Conventional Boiler
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name 'Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.'
Within walking distance is an area known locally as Hillcliffe, which offers an excellent vantage point across Warrington. Appleton is also home to a golf club, leisure centre, a range of family pubs and, is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Stockton Heath 2.7 Miles
• Walton Gardens 3.3 Miles
• Warrington Town Centre 4 Miles
• Manchester Airport 14.8 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 21.6miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 22.5 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)