Red Lane, Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire
- Detached Bungalow
- No Chain
- Beautifully Maintained
- Close to Stockton Heath
- Light and Airy
- Access via Private Road to the Rear
- Attached Garage
- Close to the Local Schools
- Idyllic Surroundings
- Extra Parking Avaliable
With NO CHAIN we present this STUNNING detached bungalow situated in the DESIRABLE of location of Appleton. Boasting a SIZABLE plot, this THREE bedroom home enjoys a LIGHT AND AIRY feel and is BEAUTIFULLY maintained inside and out . With the potential to EXTEND into the loft this home is not to be missed.
With no chain we present this stunning detached bungalow situated in the desirable of location of Appleton. Boasting a sizable plot, this three bedroom home enjoys a light and airy feel and is beautifully maintained inside and out . With the potential to extend into the loft this home is not to be missed.
Access into this spacious home is via a welcoming porch leading into the spacious lounge and dining area which naturally flows into the kitchen, breakfast room and garden room . From the lounge you are presented with a hallway allowing entry into the three bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and garage.
Boarded by trees and shrubs this fabulous property boasts well maintained gardens at the front and back. Having the perfect mixture of lawn and a patio area, this would be great for the warm summer nights.
Parking is available for multiple cars to the rear of the property along with the garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Room 7.41m x 4.63m
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 2.24m x 5.84m
- Garden Room 2.24m x 2.48m
- Garage 5.21m x 2.76m
- Bedroom One 3.64m x 3.66m
- Bedroom Two 3.64m x 2.76m
- Bedroom Three 2.47m x 2.78m
- Bathroom 2.47m x 1.78m
- Shower Room 1.64m x 1.78m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name 'Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.'
Within walking distance is an area known locally as Hillcliffe, which offers an excellent vantage point across Warrington. Appleton is also home to a golf club, leisure centre, a range of family pubs and, is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Stockton Heath 10 minute walk
• Walton Gardens 1 mile walk
• Warrington Town Centre 3 miles
• Manchester Airport 16 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 21 miles via M62
• Chester City Centre 21 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 27 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)