AN EXECUTIVE FAMILY home in the SOUGHT after location of APPLETON. This beautifully property offers an ABUNDANCE of DOWNSTAIRS LIVING SPACE with a breath taking OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING ROOM. There are FOUR bedrooms with the POTENTIAL to change the office into a fifth. This PRESTIGE home is perfect for a family who values outside space.
DESCRIPTION Virtual Viewing Available. We are glad to present this executive family home in the sought after location of Appleton. This beautifully presented property offers an abundance of downstairs living space with a breath taking open plan kitchen / dining room. There are four bedrooms with the potential to change the office into a fifth. This prestige home is perfect for a family who values outside space.
This wonderful property has beautifully maintained gardens with a large area laid to lawn surrounded by mature plants, shrubs and trees. There is also a good-sized decking area perfect for alfresco dining. To the front of the property there is a further lawned area, .
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.53 m x 3.65 m
• Family Room 4.21 m x 3.47 m
• Dining Kitchen 8.46 m x 5.20 m
• Utility Room 3.76 m x 1.85 m
• Office / Bedroom Five 3.53 m x 2.63 m
• Bedroom Two 4.53m x 3.65m
• Bedroom Three 4.21 m x 3.47 m
• Bedroom Four 2.17m x 2.15 m
• Bathroom 3.20 m x 2.15 m
• Bedroom One 5.29 m x 5.85 m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
Appleton is a leafy suburb neighbouring Stockton Heath and on the scenic boundary of Walton Hall Gardens. The area was first listed in the Domesday Survey of 1086 under the name 'Epeltune' which translates to 'the tun where the apples grew.'
Within walking distance is an area known locally as Hillcliffe, which offers an excellent vantage point across Warrington. Appleton is also home to a golf club, leisure centre, a range of family pubs and, is ideally located for a range of great amenities. There are also four highly regarded schools in the area, making it a prime location for families.
• Stockton Heath 1.82 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 4.4 miles
• Manchester Airport 14.5 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 21.6 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 28.4 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)