No application fees are required to apply for this property.
Pets are not allowed unless the Landlord grants permission. The Landlord may consider granting permission in return for a small additional rental premium, typically of around £20 per month.
Upon acceptance of your offer to rent (subject to tenancy agreement), you will be required to pay a Holding Deposit equivalent to 1 week's rent. This is to hold the property exclusively for you whilst referencing is underway and a tenancy contract is drawn up. Once the tenancy begins, the Holding Deposit is credited towards your first rental payment.
The Holding Deposit is not refundable in the following circumstances:
- If you were to fail 'Right to Rent' checks
- If you provide false or misleading information to us
- If you change your mind within the agreed application period
- If you fail to take all prompt and reasonable steps to assist referencing and signing a tenancy agreement
Providing your application is successful, you will need to pay prior to move-in:
- The balance on the first month's rent
- A tenancy deposit equivalent to 5 weeks rent
- Any fees for optional services you have requested
Mark Antony Estates belongs to a Redress Scheme provided by The Property Ombudsman and we offer Client Money Protection provided by Propertymark.