A STUNNING, DETACHED property presented over THREE FLOORS and offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Boasting SIX bedrooms, THREE reception rooms, a beautifully MODERN KITCHEN and a SOUTH-FACING GARDEN. Perfectly positioned close to STOCKTON HEATH VILLAGE and all local AMENITIES, this executive property is an IDEAL FAMILY HOME and viewings are highly recommended.
A stunning, detached property presented over three floors and offered for sale with no onward chain. Boasting six bedrooms, three reception rooms, a beautifully modern kitchen and a south-facing garden. Perfectly positioned close to Stockton Heath Village and all local amenities, this executive property is an ideal family home and viewings are highly recommended.
Entry into this generous home is via the welcoming hallway leading to the dining room, office and downstairs WC. The kitchen/breakfast room offers a beautifully bright family space with a modern kitchen with high specification appliances and a fully serviced utility room. The lounge is a generous-size and boasts double French doors flowing into the garden. The first-floor celebrates three double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, a fourth bedroom and ample storage areas throughout. This property showcases a spacious top-floor which is home to bedroom one benefitting from an en-suite and fitted wardrobes. Completing this fabulous family home is the sixth bedroom currently being used as a dressing room.
This property benefits from an attractive, south-facing garden. With the perfect mixture of artificial grass, decorative stones, and an ideally placed decking area, this is a fabulous outdoor space for all the family to enjoy during the summer months. There is also a detached double garage with driveway parking for two vehicles.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• 5.53m x 4.20m Lounge
• 2.68m x 3.82m Dining Room
• 3.78m x 3.82m Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• 2.58m x 3.20m Office
• 2.09m x 1.92m Utility Room
• 0.54m x 0.95m WC
• 5.22m x 5.33m Double Garage
• 5.53m x 4.20m Bedroom Two
• 1.48m x 2.41m Walk-in Wardrobe
• 2.48m x 2.31m En-suite
• 3.80m x 2.88m Bedroom Three
• 2.65m x 3.90m Bedroom Four
• 2.65m x 2.13m Bathroom
• 2.65m x 3.20m Bedroom Five
• 4.91m x 5.62m Bedroom One
• 1.91m x 2.48m En-suite
• 4.32m x 2.50m Bedroom Six
• 4.91m x 3.70m Landing Office Space
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 132Mb (Via Virgin)
LOCATION - Walton
From waterside apartments to beautiful family homes, Walton Locks suits both first time buyers and families. Located in South Warrington, just a short walk from Stockton Heath Village, the development offers the best of both worlds with its canal-side location, and nearby Walton Hall offering peace and tranquility from the bustle of the town centre. With Warrington Bank Quay Train Station a mile away, commuters are well served too.
• Stockton Heath 5 minute walk
• Walton Gardens 5 minute walk
• Warrington Town Centre 2 miles
• Manchester Airport 15 miles via M56
• Manchester City Centre 22 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 20 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)