Do you love property? We're hiring!
Sat 12 Jan 2019
Mark Antony Estates is a busy Estate Agent situated in the heart of Stockton Heath Village. In just 3½ years since launch, impressive growth and outstanding customer service has led to this agent being awarded “Best Estate Agent” in Warrington and it is placed amongst the top 5% of estate agents in the whole country!
According to Google, Facebook and Allagents.co.uk, Mark Antony Estates is the most highly rated Estate Agent in Warrington by a large margin. 2019 is expected to be another record breaking year and an opportunity has arisen to join their growing, multi-award winning team.
Do you have a passion for property and would you like to progress your career with this successful family run business? If so, read on…
Sales & Lettings Administrator:
Full time - 37.5 hrs/pw
Start and finish times can be flexible.
Generally, you would work up to 7pm twice a week and 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 3pm (paid as overtime X 1.5)
OTE: £20,000 per year
£18,000 basic + est £2,000 in bonuses and incentives.
Administration (Sales and Lettings)
- Register new applicants, discuss their needs
- Organise viewing requests
- Chase and log feedback following viewings
- Assist other team members
Accompanied viewings (Sales and Lettings)
- Conducting viewings at our client’s properties throughout the Warrington area, mainly WA4 and WA5.
- Accompanying prospects around a property whilst identifying their needs and highlighting matching features important to them.
- Ensure clear feedback is gathered at viewing and communicated to the office
- Suggest other properties that maybe of the viewer’s interest
- Promote company USPs and Services where possible.
Property Inventories and Inspections (Lettings)
- Record a property’s condition and read meters at the start and end of a tenancy
- Produce Check-in, Check-out and Inspection reports for Landlords.
Leaflet Delivery (Sales)
- You would be expected to deliver leaflets in the local area in between appointments.
The role will develop over time depending on your skills and initiative shown.
- A passion and interest in beautiful homes.
- Excellent time management skills and an eye for detail
- Professional attitude, positive outlook, smart appearance, outgoing and friendly.
- Physically active, enjoy walking and meeting new people.
- Good local knowledge of the Warrington Area, in particular WA4 and/or WA5
- Experience is not necessary. Full training is given.
- Flexibility to cover holidays and busy periods.
- Full UK Driving Licence and use of own car that is kept clean and well maintained. (petrol expenses paid)
- Good IT Skills, especially use of Microsoft Word and working with a Digital Camera.
Click here: https://www.totaljobs.com/job/lettings-administrator/mark-antony-estates-job84858208