SHARED OWNERSHIP - £101'750 is for 55% shared ownership of this property. The other 45% is owned by Torus Homes. Rent is payable at &p...
This site complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 relating to cookies. Click here to find out more and to manage cookies on this site.