A BEAUTIFULLY presented DETACHED property in the SOUGHT AFTER location of SANDYMOOR. This MODERN family home has an ABUNDANCE of LIVING SPACE, FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms and a GENEROUS REAR GARDEN. There is also the added benefit of the property being FREEHOLD.
A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after location of Sandymoor. This modern family home has an abundance of living space, four double bedrooms and a generous rear garden. There is also the added benefit of the property being freehold.
Access into this attractive home is via a bright and welcoming hallway leading to a stylish kitchen/diner, a spacious lounge and a lovely play room. There is also a downstairs WC and a utility room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, with en-suite to master and a four piece family bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a large south east facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn and boasts a lovely patio area, perfect for alfresco dining. To the front of the property there is driveway parking leading to the garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.94m x 3.58m
• Play Room 2.84m x 2.35m
• Dining Kitchen 6.12m x 3.44m
• Utility Room 2.27m x 1.57m
• Bedroom One 5.48m x 3.53m
• En-suite 2.13m x 1.43m
• Bedroom Two 2.73m x 5.21m
• Bedroom Three 4.34m x 2.40m
• Bedroom Four 3.29m x 2.87m
• Bathroom 2.27m x 2.86m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 150Mb (Via BT - Fibre)
Sandymoor is a modern village which lies between Warrington and Runcorn. Locally there are stunning family walks and a children's play area. There is also a new secondary school in the local vicinity. Sandymoor is conveniently located for access to the M56 and to the Silver Jubilee Bridge or Runcorn Bridge.
● Runcorn Town Centre 3.5 miles
● Stockton Heath 5.5 miles
● Warrington Town Centre 6.5 miles
● Frodsham 6.5 miles
● Liverpool Airport 10 miles via M62
● Chester City Centre 18 miles via M56
● Manchester Airport 20 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)