SOLD BY MARK ANTONY ESTATES A TRULY STUNNING home, ideally situated between STOCKTON HEATH and the TOWN CENTRE. This fabulous home is BEAUTIFULLY presented throughout, BOASTING a GORGEOUS open plan living area and enjoying the bonus of a WONDERFUL LOFT ROOM. This really is a superb property in a very POPULAR location.
A truly stunning home, ideally situated between Stockton Heath and the Town Centre. This fabulous home is beautifully presented throughout, boasting a gorgeous open plan living area and enjoying the bonus of a wonderful loft room. This really is a superb property in a very popular location.
Access into this fantastic home is via a welcoming hallway, leading to a bay fronted lounge and a spectacular open plan dining/sitting area, with stylish kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, with walk in wardrobe to master and an elegant family bathroom. The second floor houses a large loft room, providing a very versatile space.
To the rear of the property there is an attractive, low maintenance garden, perfect for alfresco dining.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 3.73m x 3.94m
• Dining/Sitting Room 3.84m x 5.79m
• Kitchen 3.56m x 2.20m
• Bedroom One 3.73m x 3.78m
• Walk in Wardrobe 2.24m x 1.99m
• Bedroom Two 3.94m x 2.67m
• Bedroom Three 3.56m x 2.20m
• Bathroom 4.10m x 2.22m
• Loft Room 5.00m x 5.79m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 67Mb (Via BT)
This property is in an extremely popular location between Warrington and Stockton Heath. Stockton Heath is a unique and truly wonderful village encircled by beautiful landscapes and canals. It is home to a number of modern bars, boutiques and restaurants, as well as traditional public houses. Warrington is a vibrant town and is easily commutable to Manchester and Chester. The property is located within close proximity to the M56 and M6 motorway and it is only 15 minutes away from Manchester airport.
- Stockton Heath 14 minute walk
- Warrington Town Centre 16 minute walk
- Manchester Airport 15 miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 18 miles via M62
- Manchester City Centre 19 miles via M56
- Chester City Centre 21 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)