VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - CALL US TO ARRANGE. This STUNNING HOME boasts SIX BEDROOMS over THREE FLOORS so is IDEAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY. With a TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and FOUR BATHROOMS this home is NOT TO BE MISSED!
This stunning home boasts six bedrooms over here floors so is ideal for a growing family. With a two reception rooms and four bathrooms this home is not to be missed.
Access in to this sizeable home is via a welcoming hallway which leads to a fantastic sized lounge. There are double doors leading through to the dining room which looks out onto the garden via patio doors. The kitchen is at the back of the property. One the first floor there are four bedrooms, the second with en sutie and a family bathroom. On the second floor is the master bedroom with en suite and the sixth bedroom.
This property boasts a sizeable well kept garden to the rear with is mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs. At the front of the property is a two care driveway as well as a garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMODATION
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.96m x 3.25m
- Dining Room 3.04m x 3.25m
- Kitchen 3.04m x 4.60m
- Garage 4.96m x 2.53m
- WC 1.48m x 1.01m
- Bedroom One 3.83m x 5.38m
- En-suite 1.67m x 2.48m
- Bedroom Two 3.52m x 3.30m
- En-suite 0.90m x 2.28m
- Bedroom Three 3.48m x 2.88m
- Bedroom Four 3.48m x 2.84m
- Bathroom 2.40m x 2.04m
- Bedroom Five 3.00m x 2.44m
- Bedroom Six 2.67m x 3.48m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Private or Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 36Mb (Via BT)
Sankey Bridges is located between Warrington Town Centre and Penketh. The area was once home to a set of locks on Sankey Canal, the first artificial canal in the UK, built during the industrial revolution. Steeped in history, the canal is now surrounded by Sankey Valley Park, home to plenty of walking and cycling routes. The area boasts a range of great facilities, including a David Lloyd Health Club, an indoor skate park and a youth centre. There's also a range of shops, food outlets and pubs within easy reach and the area benefits from being in close proximity to some of Warrington's most highly regarded schools. Sankey Bridges is serviced by excellent public transport connections and is a short drive away from the M62.
- Warrington Town Centre 10 minute walk
- Manchester Airport 18 miles via M56
- Manchester City Centre 24 miles via M62
- Liverpool City Centre 19 miles via M62
- Chester City Centre 24 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)