VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE CALL US TO ARRANGE! Located in the IDYLLIC VILLAGE OF DUTTON we have this STUNNING four bedroom DETACHED HOUSE. Boasting a SIZEABLE PLOT this home STANDS OUT FROM THE REST. Modern décor throughout giving the property a LIGHT AND OPEN feel.
Virtual viewing available - call us to arrange. Located in the idyllic village of Dutton we have this stunning four bedroom detached house. Boasting a sizeable plot this home stands out from the rest. Modern décor throughout giving the property a light and open feel.
Entrance in to this beautiful home is via a welcoming hallway, which leads to the large lounge. At the rear of the property is a fantastic sized conservatory to enjoy the Sun. The modern kitchen has a breakfast bar and there is also a dining room. The ground floor benefits further from a utility room and a WC. On the first floor there are four great sized bedrooms, the master with ensuite as well as a family bathroom.
Situated in an enviable position, this property boasts privacy from both the front and the rear. With an excellent driveway and double garage as well as a stunning garden to the rear. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area for alfresco dining.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODAITON
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 6.18m x 3.44m
• Dining Room 2.94m x 3.18m
• Kitchen 5.24m x 2.67m
• Utility Room 1.75m x 1.48m
• Utility Room 3.09m x 6.72m
• WC 1.75m x 0.8m
• Bedroom One 3.51m x 3.16m
• En-suite 1.18m x 2.48m
• Bedroom Two 3.51m x 3.50m
• Bedroom Three 3.51m x 2.48m
• Bedroom Four 2.34m x 2.76m
• Bathroom 2.00m x 3.09m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 36Mb (Via BT)
Dutton is a civil parish and village within the Preston Brook Parish Council and Weaver Vale constituency, about two miles east of Runcorn. Dutton is on the River Weaver and is home to Dutton Hall, built in 1513. There is the Trent Mersey canal within easy walking distance and some lovely walks towards Frodsham, Aston, and Stockton Heath.
- Walton Gardens 5 miles
- Stockton Heath 6 miles
- Warrington Town Centre 7 miles
- Chester City Centre 16 miles via M56
- Manchester Airport 18 miles via M56
- Manchester City Centre 25 miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 20 miles via M62
(Distances quoted are approximate)