Hatton Lane, Warrington
- No Onward Chain
- Old farm workers cottage extensively renovated
- Original Beam and Other Features
- Lots of Character
- Three Bedrooms
- Shared U Shape Driveway
- Southwest Facing Conservatory
- Two Bathrooms, Downstairs WC / Utility
- South Facing Extensive Gardens
- Hand Built Oak Kitchen
With NO ONWARD CHAIN we present this beautiful COTTAGE in the hamlet of HATTON. With LARGE gardens, generous parking and carport this is a PERFECT family home. There are three bedrooms, an en-suite family bathroom and downstairs WC.
DESCRIPTION With no onward chain we present this beautiful cottage in the hamlet of Hatton. With large gardens, generous parking and carport this is a perfect family home.
There are three bedrooms, an en-suite family bathroom and downstairs WC.
Access into this fantastic home is via a welcoming porch, leading to a lovely lounge with original beams, next is the family room with fantastic garden views. The south facing kitchen dining room boasts a Little Wenlock fire in the seating area. The southwest facing slate roofed conservatory is added entertainment space all year round.
To the front of the property there is a breath-taking front garden and shared U shape driveway. To the side of the property there is the added benefit of a patio area, a carport and parking for multiple vehicles.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 4.56m x 4.34m
• Family Room 4.56m x 3.06m
• Dining Kitchen 5.31m x 4.21m
• Conservatory 5.07m x 2.40m
• Bedroom One 3.60m x 4.21m
• En-suite 0.86m x 2.47m
• Bedroom Two 3.36m x 3.50m
• Bedroom Three 2.35m x 3.06m
• Bathroom 1.82m x 2.47m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Private (Septic Tank)
• Broadband Availability: Up to 32Mb (Via BT)
Hatton is a quaint Village located five miles south of Warrington Town Centre. The rural hamlet is nestled amongst beautiful countryside, providing residents with an abundance of great walks and cycling routes. The village houses three Grade II listed buildings which appear in the National Heritage List for England. They include The Hatton Arms, Hatton Hall and a K6 telephone kiosk, otherwise known as the 'Jubilee Kiosk.' It was designed by renowned architect, Giles Gilbert Scott, to commemorate the silver jubilee of King George V. Although Hatton seems remote, thanks to its surroundings, the village has excellent transport links providing easy access to nearby towns and cities. It is also in the catchment area for schools which are consistently rated as outstanding.
• Stockton Heath 3.3 miles
• Walton Gardens 2.5 miles
• Warrington Town Centre 5.0 miles
• Manchester Airport 14.8 miles via M56
• Liverpool City Centre 20.4 miles via M62
• Manchester City Centre 21.9 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate)