Virtual Viewing Available. A BEAUTIFULLY presented, MODERN home located in a POPULAR Development close to WARRINGTON TOWN. This STUNNING, MODERN property is IDEAL FOR FAMILIES with AMPLE living space, including SPACIOUS lounge, CONTEMPORARY FITTED kitchen/diner, utility space and downstairs WC. There is also a FANTASTIC LANDSCAPED rear GARDEN and OFF ROAD parking.
A beautifully presented, modern home located in a popular development close to Warrington Town. This stunning property is ideal for families with ample living space, including spacious lounge, contemporary kitchen/diner, utility space and downstairs WC. There is also a fantastic landscaped rear garden and off road parking and garage.
Access into this attractive home is via a bright and welcoming hallway leading to a stylish kitchen/diner. There is the added benefit of a separate utility room. There is a spacious lounge at the front of the property. To the first floor there is a great sized master bedroom with en-suite, two further good sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Sitting on a fantastic sized plot, this property enjoys an enviable position. There is a generous garden to the rear, along with a patio area perfect for alfresco dining. The property also offers off-road parking with a garage.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION
• Entrance Hall
• Lounge 3.69m x 3.92m
• Kitchen/Dining Room 2.83m x 5.50m
• Utility Room 1.63m x 2.30m
• Garage 5.15m x 2.45m
• Bedroom One 3.19m x 3.92m
• Bedroom Two 2.92m x 2.88m
• Bedroom Three 2.92m x 2.52m
• Bathroom 2.05m x 1.70m
• Gas Central Heating
• Mains connected: Gas, Electric, Water
• Drainage: Mains
• Broadband Availability: Up to 145Mb (Via SKY)
Situated on the Riverside Point Development, this property is located in a very popular location. Within walking distance to Warrington Town Centre which is home to the Golden Square Shopping Mall as well as two train stations. The leafy Black Bear Path is also just a short walk along the river to the rear of the development which leads to Victoria Park.
- Victoria Park 5 minute walk
- St Elphins School 10 minute walk
- Warrington Town Centre 20 minute walk
- Manchester Airport 15 miles via M56
- Manchester City Centre 18 miles via M56
- Liverpool City Centre 20 miles via M62
- Chester City Centre 22 miles via M56
(Distances quoted are approximate